Blended Learning Programs
Choose the Mix of Online and Onsite Learning That Works for Your Child
K12 Blended Learning—a tuition-free program offered by Arizona Virtual Academy and Insight School of Arizona—combines the best of online learning with a structured classroom environment at six locations throughout Arizona.
With K12 Blended Learning, students in grades 4–12 receive instruction tailored to fit their unique learning needs. They can access K12’s engaging online curriculum and hands-on materials along with onsite instructional support and enrichment opportunities.
Your student will benefit from:
- Online classes from Arizona-certified teachers, Arizona-certified teachers
- Additional face-to-face support in core subjects from on-site Arizona-certified teachers (Chandler, Queen Creek, Tucson and Kingman)
- Multiple ways to access content and demonstrate mastery
- In-person collaboration with classmates and staff
- Participation in clubs, field trips and community events
TO LEARN MORE CONTACT:
Banji Judge, Academic Administrator for Blended Learning Programs
firstname.lastname@example.org | 928.275.4104
Blended Learning Site Overview Contacts Per Location: