Helping Students Catch Up
Whether a student is behind on credits or needs to re-take certain subjects, our credit recovery program is uniquely designed for that student's success.
Our credit recovery courses don't make a student repeat the exact same course. Research shows that simply repeating the same course material won't help students master a subject. That's why our approach uses fresh content to teach "unlearned" concepts, along with ample opportunities to practice.
And our credit recovery courses are time-efficient: Students who did not pass a course initially have usually learned enough to make a complete repetition of the course unnecessary. In these courses, students can test out of the material they've already learned and focus strictly on what they need to learn to pass.
Because of this flexible and efficient approach, students can often stay on top of their current classes as well as catch up as needed. Or, they can take credit recovery courses during special summer sessions.
In our credit recovery courses, students can demonstrate mastery on assignments and tests thanks to:
- Content always being available for students to refer back to previous lessons
- Pre-recorded audio and pre-teaching of vocabulary to prepare students for content in each unit
- Engaging interactive content and tutorials to address hard-to-learn concepts
- Helpful assessments that provide ample practicebefore students take exams
- Individualized instruction from certified teachers
There is also support for English Language Learners, who can have the text read aloud.
Your student's success is our first priority, so we put a great deal of thought and care into these programs.
Credit Recovery Course List
- Credit Recovery Algebra I (E) [PDF]
- Credit Recovery Algebra II [PDF]
- Credit Recovery Geometry (E) [PDF]
- Credit Recovery American Government [PDF]
- Credit Recovery American History (E [PDF])
- Credit Recovery Economics [PDF]
- Credit Recovery Geography (E) [PDF]
- Credit Recovery World History (E) [PDF]
- Credit Recovery Biology (E) [PDF]
- Credit Recovery Earth Science (E) [PDF]
- Credit Recovery Physical Science (E) [PDF]
- Credit Recovery English I (E) [PDF]
- Credit Recovery English II (E) [PDF]
- Credit Recovery English III (E) [PDF]
- Credit Recovery English IV (E) [PDF]