Which pathways are offered?
We offer the following pathway:
- Business Accounting—This pathway prepares students to work in a business setting with charts, data, and numbers and to manage money and finances.
What types of jobs can my student learn about and prepare for?
Some of the jobs include:
- Financial Analyst
- Bill and Account Collector
- Benefits Specialist
What is the salary outlook?
Salaries vary depending on the job title, but approximate sample salaries include:
- Benefits Specialists—$62,080/year
- Bill and Account Collector—$35,350/year
Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2016 Edition.
Which industry-recognized, in-demand certifications and exams can my student prepare for?
- Microsoft Office certifications (up to four, each attainable in one semester)
- The National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI) Accounting – Basic and Accounting – Advanced Job Ready Assessments
- A*S*K Business Institute Finance Exam